2013 was a very busy year for me.
- Started out crunching hard on PlayRank and eventually launching it in late January
- In March, started a new job at YMC Network as a Lead Programmer
- Went to GDC 2013 (first GDC, first time visiting San Francisco)
- Wrote more blog posts than last year, syndicated on Gamasutra, next challenge is AltDevBlogADay…
- Did a bunch of 30-day creative challenges, found them to be quite rewarding, lots more planned for 2014
- Went from imagination to shipped game within a year with UFO Dad, fantastic collaboration with Kevin Oke and my first indie game credit
- Started a new job at DeNA Vancouver in mid-December, very exciting 🙂
I’m looking forward to what 2014 will bring.
Happy New Year, everyone!