Since January 1st of 2018, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- 8 days until milestone. I think the briefing animation system is ready now, just need to implement the first set of animations. Also need to come up with a way to indicate who the ‘active speaker’ is during the briefing. Posted screenshot saturday, and while doing so fixed a few bugs with mission 4.
- Yet more work on the briefing animation system. It’s not all that complex, I just only have pockets of time to work on it.
- More work on the animation system.
- More small enhancements to the ‘current speaker’ system. Working on linking projection animations up to the briefing system.
- More work on animation system for mission briefings. Working specifically on indicating who the current speaker is. Re-adjusted all milestones again because of missing this one.
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com ?