Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- Worked on the tutorial – disabling turrets for tutorial purposes.
- Removed the reticle when gazing at BOB-95.
- Now only animating BOB-95 while the player is roughly looking in his direction.
- Posted #screenshotsaturday.
- Trying out a ‘UI ping’ feature for when the text changes, to get your attention..
- Animating BOB-95 rotation in the tutorial so far.
- Prepped social media post (debris cannon mesh).
- More BOB-95 animation and tutorial dialog/movement/timing sequencing.
- Put some text in for BOB-95…already noticing I need to cut down on word count.
- Got BOB-95 an animation ‘leaning’ to emphasis attention to something to his right.
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com 🙏