Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- More work on the cruiser ship UVs, texture and scale. Posted screenshot saturday.
- Some work on the cruiser ship UV map.
- I decided that I want BOB-95 in the endless mode, and since I built a bunch of stuff to script dialog already, I ported my existing endless wave code to the existing scripted event system. Got it working.
- Some task review, that’s it. Sometimes not much gets done, but at least it’s something.
- Design of the endless mode experience is starting to take shape.
- Fixed some defense pad arrangement issues in the endless environment. Got some text display to count down the next wave working.
- More work on endless mode. It’s barely playable, but I think it might be fun! Need to come to a decision about various parts of the experience (pre and post session)
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com ?