Since January 1st of 2018, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- Worked on ‘gas + arc lightning’ debris enemy type visuals. Took a while, and still not quite where they need to be. Posted screenshot saturday.
- Continued implementing the ‘gas + arc lightning’ debris enemy type, functional MVP ready, working on visuals.
- Started implementing the ‘gas + arc lightning’ debris enemy type, but only stubbed a few things out.
- Started implementing ‘breakable’ debris enemy type, MVP done.
- Updated more UI to accept ‘clicks’ (Oculus Go controller input) Started implementing ‘debris clinger’ enemy type, MVP done.
- Some concept work for the mission 4 environment.
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com ?