Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- Sent invites to test the build! And sent the email. Posted screenshot saturday. Playtest with my wife. Lots of bugs logged.
- Wrote the email I will send tomorrow morning to invite folks to test the build.
- MORE wrestling with Testflight. Got a build uploaded. It got approved. Tested on iOS. Wrote up some bugs. Posted social media post.
- More wrestling with Testflight. Updated the product hunt background image.
- Wrestling with TestFlight…setting up a new secret VR headset.
- Added ‘test’ to the app icon, pushing a build to Google Play and expanding the list of testers.
- Google Play test release setup wrangling.
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com 🙏