Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- Posted screenshot saturday. More work on landing page.
- Working on a new landing page design, researching what goes into a press kit. Thinking about a trailer.
- Testing recent fixes on device, making more tweaks to briefing scene lighting, looking into manual camera control via gyro for non-VR mode.
- Audited the music used the game. Started on a simple ‘credits’ scene. Prepping to test recent fixes on device.
- Sent an email to subscribers asking how the build is so far. More iteration the mission 1 environment. Posted social media post.
- Worked on the new environment for mission 1.
- Fixed more bugs, need to do another playtest to see if the fixes worked.
Media posts this week:
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com 🙏