Cave Defender Devlog – Week of November 5, 2018
Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- Finished health UI showing on generators. (just the batteries in endless mode for now)
- Started working on showing the health UI on hover for generators.
- Playtest with another friend. More great feedback and some grammar fixes.
- Fixed a longstanding ‘camera facing world UI’ bug, again thanks to the feedback recording 🙂
- Minor bugfixes (health bar positioning) thanks to the feedback recording.
- Finally listened to a recording of live feedback from a friend of mine, and got lots of very useful action items from it!
- More iteration on the shield generator model.
No media posts this week.
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com.
#cave defender #devlog #game development