Cave Defender Devlog – Week of October 15, 2018
Since January 1st of this year, I’ve been keeping a log of my daily work on Cave Defender. I’m sharing this log on a weekly basis so you can find out how development is going with the game. In the last week I:
- More paper design, making solid progress.
- More paper design but finally things are finally starting to take shape.
- More gameplay design ideas on paper.
- More design work.
- Iteration on my Oculus Connect blog post and on the paper design work.
- More paper game design, might be making some significant shifts..
- Got the build running on iOS again, did regression testing for a bunch of issues, found some new ones. Re-baked lighting in another scene, figured out some new normal map behaviour due to the Unity upgrade.
You’ll notice that this week is still a lot of paper design. There is still a lot of non-Cave Defender stuff going on right now, but I’ve made some good progress and I am gaining momentum.
No media posts this week.
If you’re interested in getting updates on the game, especially when it is released, please sign up at www.cavedefender.com.
#cave defender #devlog #game development